Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No blog!

I apologize, but there will be no blog today. There will be one later this week.

4 comments:

  1. This is a test, i know it is! To be safe i will post a comment anyway and i will laugh at all of you who receive poorer grades than me! Bwa hahaha, you can't trick me! i will never give up, and never give in! "why is he wasting his time commenting on this, when it is clearly not a blog," you might ask. Well, it is because i can! now i will relate a totally irrelevant and peculiar story for the same reason, because i can! A long, long time ago, my grandpa was walking to school. His walk to school was a long one and was filled with plenty of opportunities for mischief making. As it so happened, that day he was blessed to come across a skunk. As an adventuresome youth, he chased the afore mentioned beast for awhile. He chased it into a log and sat down to take a breather. During said breather he concocted a scheme to catch the skunk. He reasoned that if he clogged one end of the log, it would be easier for him to catch it. He proceeded to clog one end of the log with a nearby rock and some dirt and grass. He also reasoned that if he held the tale of the rodent down, it would not be able to spray him, he was sadly mistaken. He grabbed the skunk by the tail, yanked it out, got sprayed, dropped the skunk in horror, then continued his journey to school. When he got to school, he was immediately singled out for his ghastly stench. His teachers made him him sit by himself, his frieds avoided him, and nobody would play with him at recess! after school was over he headed home, his stench being unimproved, he was told to stay outside. He was then forced to strip down and his mom washed him from head to foot until he stunk no more. Now the moral of this story is the point i hope i've made: if you see a ferrel rodent, just scream and act afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's too late to apologize. I am heartbroken. ok not really. This non-blog has been approved by Megan Parker. NOT that I don't like blogging,cause I do. And I say that non-sarcasticly. ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only important thing I feel I must say is... No comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah! To some especially lovely and sarcastic comments. However, since there technically was a blog to state the point that there is no blog on this blog, I suppose, that this is not my comment that I am commenting to comment.

    ReplyDelete